Sunday, May 18, 2008

House swap Salt Lake for Southern California

I'm so excited!! We just found out that Ryan was excepted into an away rotation at the University of Utah for the whole month of August. He was also excepted into the top school for his field in medicine, which is in Texas. We are still waiting to hear back from John Hopkin's but he's been excepted into every rotation that he applied to so far. Ok, I'm done husband bragging, but it is so exciting to have everything fall into place. Our future is looking promising. Back to Salt Lake. We would love to go out to Salt Lake all together as a family and would be willing to house swap with someone. Or if you know anyone that has a rental within 30min. of the university we would be willing to rent for the month of August. I'm counting on some help finding something from all my friends. We are also listed on house swap on Craigs List. Please let me know if you have any ideas....the clock is ticking.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Hey Siobhan! It is great to hear from you. Thanks for checking out my blog! And thanks for letting me check out your blog. We are still in the same house. If you would like to stop by or stay the night just let me know. My email is the same, klshirley@gmail.com. Take care!

the Roberts said...

it was fun to see your family. Ashley (BYUH 14th ward)
www.rak-roberts.blogspot.com

seanmcox said...

Ryan,
Sean Cox here. Tried the email address I have for you, but it bounced back. I just received a message from our mission's website and was reminded that you were interested in the URL. Here it is: http://www.mission.net/portugal/lisbon/north/

Enjoy,
Sean Cox

Fritters said...

hey! you're moving this direction??? that's awesome!! USC, wow. that'll be great! How was salt lake? we should definately get together!! how are you guys??