Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Joy is Full

We were blessed to bring Annalise home on the eve of St. Patricks day. A neat family connection is that Dennis' middle name is Patrick, so he is part of this special day even though he is at home holding down the fort alone since he has so graceously loaned us his wife to help us out.

Here she is in the carseat for the first time, not a peep out of her on the way home. Who wouldn't love to have the power to "sleep like a baby."
We are now a complete family, however the boys still outnumber the girls! I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with, especially for the miracle of Annalise. While reading scriptures with the family tonight we came across a verse that really hit home for me:

Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will
rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men?Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.
(Alma 26:16)

How do you think David feels about a new baby sister?




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's home safe and sound. Good wishes to you guys.

Julie Robinson said...

Oh yay...you got her! The boys look so happy to have her. What a beautiful family!!

The Olsen Family said...

Yay! You got to bring your little princess home. I LOVE the video of the little boys. You truly have a beautiful family. We love and miss you guys.

Amy E. said...

What a blessing! I am so relieved to hear everyone is HOME!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family, I love the scripture you gave...there is so much to rejoice about that Heavenly Father has so graciously blessed us with. You all look so complete now. I love the video of David saying that he never wants Truly to grow up and how she is like a doll. So cute, we love you all and will try to visit soon....maybe next week. xoxox

Air Force Blues said...

Congrats!!! So glad you were able to bring her home.

hutchingsheadquarters said...

hi, congrats on your new baby girl, she is so beautiful. this is andy's sister-in-law, btw. i ready some of your blog and felt so much emotion from your trials and success over the last month or so. i am so happy that you could finally bring her home and have so much improvement. well, i would love to share with you the little about my experience living out here. do you want me to get your number from andy or you could leave your email address on my blog and i could contact you that way?? whatever works best for you! happy Easter.